Pipes are one of the essential facilities in our lives. They have the functions of water supply, drainage and heating. They play an important role in daily life, industry and agriculture. But everyone knows that due to high or low temperatures, pipes will expand and contract, which can cause pipes to rupture. Therefore, the insulation of the pipeline is also very important. So what materials are there for pipe insulation? What should be paid attention to in pipeline construction? Let's see!
Pipe insulation material
1. Rubber-plastic sponge insulation material
The rubber-plastic insulation pipe will not undergo material changes in the environment of -60℃-89℃. It has an independent bubble structure, does not produce air convection, and is blocked from water vapor, and does not contain toxic substances. It has a soft appearance and is easy to process. The important thing is that it can be used for a long time. It is used for heat preservation of hot water pipes such as solar energy and water heaters.
2. Rock wool insulation felt insulation material
The main raw materials of rock wool insulation felt are basalt and natural minerals, which are made through various complicated processes. It has the characteristics of strong heat preservation ability, simple structure and remarkable energy saving. Therefore, it is often used for the insulation of storage tanks and large-diameter pipelines.
3. Rigid polyurethane foam insulation material
Rigid polyurethane foam is a new type of polymer composite material. It has the characteristics of good heat insulation, light weight, low thermal conductivity, and low closed cell rate. Therefore, polyurethane insulation pipes are often used in shipbuilding, petrochemical, military research and other fields.
4. Superfine glass surface insulation material
Superfine glass surface insulation material is a kind of light industrial insulation material. It has good heat insulation, corrosion resistance, etc., and is chemically stable and easy to construct, so it is widely used.
Rigid polyurethane foam insulation material
Matters needing attention in pipeline construction:
1. If the workload of the pipeline that needs to be insulated is not large, you can simply protect it, but if the workload is large, you need to pay attention to the insulation, not only to ensure the temperature of the pipe wall, but also to prevent damage during the construction process pipeline.
2. When insulating the pipeline, please pay attention to the length and thickness of the pipeline. Especially for extremely thick ventilation pipes, keep the external insulation structure intact and closed.
3. Under the pressure standard, pay attention to the pressure of the insulation pipe. This step should be divided into two steps. First, if there is no leakage in the pressure stability, you can start to increase the pressure. Hit the weld with a hammer that meets the standard weight to check for leaks. Secondly, if the pressure in the insulated pipe is controlled within the working pressure range and there is no leakage, it is qualified.
4. Regardless of the insulation pipe construction method used, attention should be paid to the quality of the pipe to avoid cracking or delamination.
5. Thermal insulation pipe joints should be waterproof and airtight.