1. 屏蔽效应：外层是不锈钢板,一般的规格和大小是21.50厘米高*宽130厘米* 10厘米厚,下面安装主龙骨,衬里是2mm左右的屏蔽板，屏蔽板的厚度主要根据不同部门的辐射强度而设计的,有不同的原料、厚度规定，同时遵循国家标准的要求。
What are the main functions of the hospital dedicated door
X-ray protective architectural coatings are used for special doors in hospitals, the main component of which is barium sulfate, which is an important barium-containing mineral. It has some chemical characteristics of organic chemistry, and has the advantages of strong plasticity, good reliability, corrosion resistance, high density, moderate strength, and ability to digest and absorb harmful radiation. In recent years, the use of special doors in hospitals has received more and more attention and use from major hospitals, which is inseparable from its own characteristics. What is the purpose of the hospital door? Let us give you a detailed introduction.
1. Shielding effect: the outer layer is a stainless steel plate, the general specification and size is 21.50 cm high * 130 cm wide * 10 cm thick. The main keel is installed below, and the lining is a shielding plate of about 2mm. The thickness of the shielding plate is mainly based on different departments. It is designed for different radiation intensity, with different raw materials and thickness regulations, while complying with the requirements of national standards.
2. Interlocking function: the safety door is interlocked with the switching power supply of the direct radiation equipment. The radiograph cannot be opened when the door is opened or closed. When the X-ray equipment is opened, if the safety door is opened, it will be on standby immediately within 2 seconds.
3. Safety regulations: equipped with phase sensors and infrared detectors, if other people approach or touch the door after closing the door, the door will automatically close and open, with operation plan, limit switch and time maintenance functions.
The dust on the special door of the hospital should be removed in time to keep the door, laminated glass and hardware clean and bright. Even if it is a stainless steel plate, once it is stained with dust and stains, the compound in it will corrode the surface of the stainless steel plate. If things go on like this, the steel door body will be affected and rot, endangering the operating characteristics of the hospital door.
Installation process and precautions for hospital special doors
The focus of special hospital doors is to prevent electromagnetic radiation, manufacture excellent safety protection technology, pay attention to exquisite design and effective overall design, and become a popular choice for the safety protection of radioactive main rooms. So what is the installation process of the hospital door?
1. Preparation before production
Before installation, you must go to the construction site to carefully check the parts, total number and specifications of the safety protection doors and windows, and budget the total number and specifications of production.
2. Accurate line drawing positioning
According to the specifications, design elevation and opening direction required by the design drawings, mark the door frame installation position line at the edge of the hole, and make accurate positioning so that errors and dislocations will not occur when installing the hospital door.
3. Vertical frame calibration
After the special protective door is in place, the flatness should be calibrated before installation, and the installation height should be adjusted to the same installation height. According to the design plan, the same spacing and internal and external wall tiles should be used. In addition, the left and right width of the hospital special door should be the same height. .
4. Fixed connection
Hospital special doors and windows should be temporarily fixed with anchor bolts, and check whether they meet the installation specifications. Accurate fixation before installation is a prerequisite for installing hospital special doors in accordance with the standard.
5. Install protective doors
Before installing doors and windows, check the dimensions of the site, review, verify, and clarify the safety technology of the engineering drawings and relevant design estimates. The opening positions should be clear, and the installation of doors and windows should be carried out in strict accordance with the design plan and relevant standards.
6. Install special door spare parts for hospitals
Before installing the special door for the hospital, be careful not to leave any dirt on the door frame. Exposed pipes should be used as glue joints to maintain overall consistency. The hardware is installed firmly, not loose, and easy to open.
What should be paid attention to when cleaning the hospital special door
The hospital door has an irreplaceable shielding effect on radioactive sources. It is made of a unique metal composite material and is expensive. In order to improve the service life of the special door of the hospital and give full play to its long-term safety protection function, the usual cleaning is very important. So, what should we pay attention to when cleaning the hospital door? The following editor will give you a detailed introduction to the cleaning process and precautions of the hospital dedicated door.
1. First of all, it is very necessary to clean the dust on the special door of the hospital in time, keep the special door and the lead glass on the side of the door clean, and keep the door, laminated glass and hardware clean and bright. Even the stainless steel plate, once stained with dust and other stains, its compound will corrode the surface of the stainless steel plate, long-term influence and corrosion of the steel body, endanger the use characteristics of the radiation protection door, and cause unnecessary radiation risks.
2. Some contaminants are items that cannot be cleaned. For example, the hospital door is stained with oil and other dirt that cannot be cleaned directly. You can use Jieerliang to clean them. Never use strong alkaline or strong acid aqueous solutions to clean them. These oil stains, because it not only easily damages the surface smoothness of aluminum alloy profiles, but also damages the protective film and causes the surface layer and air to oxidize, leading to corrosion of the hospital doors.
3. To clean the special door of the hospital, the particle dirt on the inside of the frame should be removed immediately to prevent the drainage pipe or safety channel from being blocked. Once blocked, it will cause drainage difficulties. If the consequences are serious, it will continue to endanger the use of the hospital's special doors, reduce the service life of the hospital's special doors, and there are also safety risks.